Vision - Ensure all DVAAC focus areas are functioning and positively supporting school community needs.
Mission - DV Accountability and Advisory Committee exists to examine and provide feedback on the school's academic, fiscal and cultural systems and how they promote student success.
Top 5 reasons to join us for DVAAC meetings
1. Get to know other parents, teachers and DV's Principal Aisha Johnson.
2. Have a forum to share your ideas and questions about your child's education.
3. Discover what is going on throughout your child's school.
4. Learn how to understand test data and review academic performance.
5. There will be sweet treats!
*Join a fun team of parents, administrators and teachers on the Dakota Valley Accountability and Advisory Council to examine and discuss topics including academic, fiscal and school climate systems. This is your chance to get involved and have your voice heard about education at Dakota Valley!
*If you would like to receive emails directly from this committee, including agendas and minutes for the meetings, please email email@example.com. We will provide free childcare for all DVAAC meetings.
Heather Phipps and Brit Stantz (parent co-chairs)
2016-2017 Downloads for Accountability